Sunday, May 28, 2006

Ahhh Sundays


Such a strange day. The day before work. (For those of us with so-called Monday to Friday jobs, that is. Although technically I fall into this class, I've spent a few hours working today.) The last day of the weekend. The pull of trying to make as much as you can of your 'own' time prior to falling into another full week of work, yet already beginning to think about work and what 'needs' to be done.

I have always liked Sundays, but find that as I get older, I like them less and less. This is because it is harder to relax on a Sunday with Monday looming so close on the horizon.

There seems to be only one answer. Make the weekends 3 days long and defer this feeling to Monday!

What do you like to do with your Sundays??? Let me know!

2 Comments:

At Sunday, May 28, 2006 10:03:00 p.m., Blogger pinknest said...

eat!

 
At Sunday, May 28, 2006 10:25:00 p.m., Blogger The Educated Fool said...

Yes! I couldn't agree more. That is what the entire weekend is for!!! I love to cook as much as I love to eat. Since my wife, Monsoongirlie is a vegetarian, it's always an entertaining challenge!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home